Monday, March 7, 2016

Time Management for the Semester

This semester has been my busiest one thus far. Although I am not taking a lot of credit hours, I have so many responsibilities outside of school that are all starting to stack up. These past couple of weeks have been a bit tiresome and I found myself struggling to get the reading assignment done last week. My shadowing and volunteering are starting in the next two weeks so I do not want to change my weekly schedule because it actually fits the times I will be the most free. Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays seem to work pretty well for me. I think I might start setting alarms or reminders in the future so that I avoid any procrastination or simply forgetting an assignment. For most of my other classes, I have various different time management techniques. Setting a schedule, even just mentally, helps motivate me because it gives me a framework to work with for the week. Starting earlier on some assignments has also been helpful for me for certain assignments/exams. For the rest of the semester, I know it will be extremely hectic. For this class especially, I think I want to do more extra credit just in case I come across a week where I am very busy, like last week. I was okay last week, points-wise, because I had done enough extra credit to make up the points I missed. For the remainder of the class, I'd like to do a lot more extra credit, especially with exams and finals week in the next couple of months. I'm ready to take it on! Let's gooo!


Coffee makes everything okay (Image Source).

No comments:

Post a Comment